Medallus Medical Membership – Benefits and Costs
- This is not a health insurance plan
- Free 24-hour TeleMed, for members only
- $10 per visit, including in-clinic tests, x-rays, and treatments without extra charges
- Unlimited visits and urgent care services
- Reduces out-of-pocket costs when used in conjunction with high-deductible health plan
- Keeps you, your family, and your employees out of costly emergency rooms and hospitals
- Limited membership slots
- Stop by and sign up now
Corporate and Family Membership
South Bangerter Health Clinic offers Medallus Medical Membership, designed to reduce your out-of-pocket costs when receiving urgent and primary care services.
If you have no insurance or a high-deductible insurance with any health plan, you and your family may want to become members and enjoy the discounted rate of $10 per visit, without billing your health plan. Our objective is to keep you healthy and save your health insurance for costly major medical needs.
Employers may wish to add membership as a supplement to help reduce medical care costs, lower insurance premiums, minimize insurance claims and keep employees healthy. Call Kevin Jensen at 801-361-4282 for more information.
- $25/month/person—family or group of 3+
- $35/month/person—family or group of 2
- $45/month/person—single person
South Bangerter Health Center is a convenient one-stop medical center located near you. We bring you Medallus Medical Membership program designed for your family to get well and stay healthy for less.
Sign up online today: www.medallus-riverton.com, Call 877-MED-9110 for more information or stop by South Bangerter Health Center at 13348 S. Market Center Drive in Riverton