What is urgent care?
Walk-in urgent care is for those problems that are not life-threatening but should be taken care of the same day.
These problems might include acute illness and injury, such as:
- Cuts requiring stitches
- Broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Severe cold and/or flu
- Sinus infection, ear infection
- Asthma attacks
- Kidney and bladder infection
- Skin infection, cellulitis, abscess
- Pink eye
- Foreign objects in the eye, ear or nose
- Animal bites
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Minor burns
Remember, if an illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911 or go to an emergency room. Walk-ins are welcome, no appointment needed. Urgent Care is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday, including holidays, except Thanksgiving and Christmas. Questions? Call 877-MED-9110.
- Work injuries
- Urine drug screening
- Pre-employment physical
Procedures, Tests and Treatments
- Physical Exams
- Rapid Strep test, Mono test, influenza test
- X-ray, EKG, breathing treatment
- IM and IV medications, IV fluid therapy
- Laceration repair, skin procedures
- Orthoglass splinting, casting broken bones
South Bangerter Health Center is located at 13348 South Market Center Drive in Riverton, Utah. Call (385) 887-7001 for more information.